John Bowen President/Founder/CEO CCRM, GRI
John Bowen is the president, co-owner, and founding broker of Provident Real Estate Services.
A native of San Jose, John is very familiar with Santa Clara County and the greater Silicon Valley. He is a graduate of Leigh High School and has earned degrees at West Valley College (A.A.), the University of California Berkeley (B.A.), and Princeton Theological Seminary (M.Div.).
As a real estate broker, property owner, and investor John understands the concerns of property owners; from the importance of selecting a wise investment property to the proper care required to not only maintain but increase the value of the asset over time. John is highly accomplished in real estate. He is a broker licensed with the California Department of Real Estate (DRE License #01316775), a Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI), and holder of the esteemed California Certified Residential Manager (CCRM) designation from the California Apartment Association (CAA).
John is an active member of the National Association of Property Managers (NARPM) and served as the 2011 President of the Santa Clara County Chapter. John’s professional affiliations include the following:
- California Bureau of Real Estate, License #01316775
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), Member
- California Association of Realtors (CAR), Member
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR), Member
- Tri-County Apartment Association, Member
- California Apartment Association (CAA), Member
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), Member
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) Santa Clara County Chapter, Member